My twin sister Michelle and I decided to do the natural hair tag. This questions were mainly sourced from YolzChannel and Kimberly Cherrell on YouTube but I tweaked them a bit. Feel free to try them out with your friends and/or share them to your platforms.
- Are you relaxed, transitioning or natural?
- Why did you start your hair journey?
- How long have you been on your hair journey?
- What is your hair length now?
- What is our hair length goal?
- What is your hair texture/type?
- Is your hair high, medium or low porosity?
- If you could live with one hair product, what would it be?
- What’s the worst product you’ve ever used?
- What is your go to hairstyle?
- Side part or middle part?
- Fleeky edges or as they are?
- Are you a ‘product junkie’ ?
- How often do you trim your ends?
- How often do you use heat?
- Do you take supplements?
- What is your favorite oil?
- Bonnets vs scarves vs pillowcases?
- Gel vs no gel?
- Finger detangling or comb/brush?
- T-shirt or microfiber towel?
- Who is your hair crush?
- How long does it take you on wash day?
- What is the worst thing that has ever happened to your hair?
- Do/would you dye your hair? If so, what colour?
- Who do you tag?
“Always remember that your hair is your crown and your body is a temple; embrace it, love it and take care of it. “
If you do the tag, please share the link with me in the comments down below ! If you like this post, you’ll definitely enjoy the post on how to go natural.