In today’s video post, I will be sharing 3 things I’m doing on my journey towards financial freedom.
Hey there ! Welcome back to my little space on the internet.
Financial freedom is a long-term pursuit that I begun early last year.
This post is a follow up to my first post on wealth where I shared about lessons I learnt from popular personal finance books.
In case you want to keep following along during my journey, subscribe to my newsletter below:
Financial education must be followed by action. Check out the video on the 3 things I have been doing here:
Below are some useful links and resources for you to read up more on the information shared in the video.
BUDGET TRACKING APPS/TOOLS I USE
- Google Spreadsheets / Microsoft Excel
USEFUL RESOURCES FOR FINANCIAL FREEDOM
- Click here to read more about the 50/30/20 rule of budgeting.
- Check out this post on Money Markets in Kenya.
- Learn more about Certificates of Deposit(CDs) and how to save smart with them through this article.
- Find out more about the M-Shwari lock savings account services.
I hope this post and these articles inspire you to learn more about how to better manage your finances along with me. Furthermore, I hope that you not only learn more but START NOW. Besides, there is always something you can do today that will set you up for your future !
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Always remember that your hair is your crown and you body is a temple; embrace it , love it and take care of it.
God bless you all !